In the interest of being right off-white, I am posting my mother'due south emailed defence force of her peanutbutter roast (Sidebar: I was raised vegetarian and to clarify in veggie land, roast=casserole and at that place is no meat in this recipe) from my now controversial remarks in yesterday's potluck. I will let the public decide whether peanutbutter roast is table worthy:

"Hi hullo …
In defence of peanutbutter roast: NO it does Not take carrots in it … only tomatoes, rice, and onions … and peanutbutter! Your begetter still likes it! I thought it was a family favorite!!!??? I would like to ask Freddie (my brother who I will get an stance from in the future) … did he like peanutbutter roast???
Dearest ya!"

Summary: The peanutbutter roast contains peanutbutter, tomatoes, rice and onions.

The polls are now open….Decision 2007…you make up one's mind!